Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Dear Mom

Dear Mom,

I can't believe that it has been five months since your surgery.  What an adventure it has been!  I hope you know how much I have enjoyed spending these last few months with you.  I'll admit I have been spoiled being able to stay with you and drive you crazy.  Man what a pair we make.

This morning was rough; I'm not going to lie.  Remember how much I love you.  You are my hero, confidant, best friend, and mother.  Don't worry all is well.  You taught me how to carry on during hard times and how to endure.  I know who to turn to in good times and in bad.  I know that you will be with me when I get married, have children, need an attitude adjustment, or whatever the case may be.  I am so grateful that our family is eternal.  I look forward to the day when I can see you again.  I'm so proud to call you my mother.

Love Always,

Robs

No comments:

Post a Comment