Sunday, November 10, 2013

I've lost count :)

Oiy Friends & Family,

I feel I should clarify last week's post. I'm at the hospital day in and day out.....I just feel as though I need to handle all that is going on cheerfully and without complaint. The last couple of weeks have been challenging so I have been at my wits end. So I apologize for my doomsday lament.

I want to thank all those who helped my Dad with the house yesterday. Also a belated thank you to whomever had our lawn taken care of months ago. I thought it was a certain person and when I asked my Dad if he had said gracias, Dad said that the person who we thought did it did n't. To whomever you are please accept our belated gratitude. 

Yesterday I was stuck at the car shop having a new alternator installed in the car so I wasn't able to get to the hospital till late. I was thrilled when Mom told me that Pat and Betty Faye came to visit! Mom loves her owl and the sweet card from the sisters in the ward. 

Mom went back to ICU a few days ago and I am happy to report that we are back in TSU (transplant step down unit)!! Mom is a champ, and is doing her darnedest to get better because she is so ready to go home as see all of you! 

As always thank you for your continued prayers, sweet cards, and support! Here is to a more positive outlook! 

Much love,

Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment