Saturday, November 2, 2013

Come What May and Love It

Dear Family & Friends,

I apologize for not providing regular updates as of late.  Life has been challenging to say the least.  As most of you know I am quite private and over protective.  When it comes to my mother I am extremely over protective so I don't fill you in on hard issues we face together and as a family.

The last few weeks have been quite overwhelming...there doesn't seem to be an end in sight.  Just when you think that a corner has been turned another corner keeps popping up, and when life can't get any worse it does.  Tonight was my breaking point.  As I was holding Mom's with tears in my eyes, Elder Wirthlin's conference address from a few years ago came to mind Come What May.  Then, I started feeling bad that I wasn't gladly bearing the trials placed before me I stumbled upon President Monson's address from last month's General Conference.  My waterworks started flowing again.  I know that Heavenly Father is mindful of our situations in life and of our needs.  I'm so very grateful that my Mom taught me to whom I should turn to in all things.  As hard as life is at the moment, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

Mom and I pray for you each night, and appreciate all of your prayers, thoughts, cards, love, and support.  We are blessed beyond measure.

Much love,

Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment